We are reaching out to our valued customers with our Bill Rascher Mechanical Newsletter, direct to your inbox!
Each month we plan to share news about Bill Rascher Mechanical, updates, information about our services, products and interesting topics about Plumbing, Heating and Cooling!
Winter heating season is in full swing! Call us to schedule a Clean & Service on your furnace or boiler equipment, keep it running efficiently!
Thank you for business over the past 15 years, it has been a pleasure providing services to our community!
Enjoy the remainder of our winter season!
Bill Rascher, Owner
Helpful Tips to keep your water pipes from freezing!
- Keep your garage doors closed if your home has water supply lines in the garage.
- Open your kitchen and bathroom cabinet/vanity doors to allow warmer air to circulate around the pipes under your sinks.
- When the weather is very cold outside, let the cold water drip from the faucet served by exposed water piping. Running water through your water pipe – even at a trickle – helps prevent your pipes from freezing.
- Keep your household thermostat set to the same temperature both during the day and at night. By temporarily keeping your lower nighttime heating set to higher daytime temperatures, you may incur a higher heating bill, but you can prevent a much more costly repair job if your pipes freeze and burst.
- If you will be going away during cold weather, leave the heat on in your home, set to a temperature no lower than 55° F.
If you suspect you are having an issue with frozen pipes, we can help! Please give us a call!
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL SNOW MELTING SYSTEMS
We install Residential & Commercial
Snow Melting Systems!
Call us for an estimate today!
Take a look at the following commercial Snow Melt Systems!
Apple Valley Project – This building driveway entrance/exit for underground parking had issues with ice build up. This system was installed to reduce snow and ice accumulation. This system provides a safe entry and exit to this building for occupants and service providers during our Minnesota winter months!